Note: This post contains affiliate links which may generate a revenue for the site when a purchase is made. The price indicated here in NZD is approximate a will vary depending on currency exchange rates.
To purchase your Personal Kansa Face Wand please click this LINK.
This is the only way to purchase this item, please do not purchase via the Cart on this website.
The Kansa Wand work wonders for giving you a youthful face, stress-relief and total skin and mind-body rejuvenation! Whether as a part of a facial or a stand-alone experience, this wand will give you a natural, gentle face-tightening and revitalizing experience like never before!
All natural, involving no electronic gadgets, batteries, harmful radiations or even chemicals, Kansa Wand is made with the healing metal of India - Kansa. That’s where the impressive power of the tool lies - in this golden, historical metal, Kansa.
This particular Kansa wand is light and small in size and is suitable for use on the face and neck. This wand is travel-friendly and easy to carry around. Designed specifically for the face, this wand moves deep into and underneath the contours of the face and around areas where you hold the most tension like the browline, the jawline etc. You can use the Kansa tools to give yourself or your client or loved one a Kansa Wand Facial.
- Helps to make your skin look toned, tightened and firmed for young and more mature people alike.
- Works with the marmas so it helps with reducing puffiness, fine lines and redness and around the eyes by moving extra Pitta out of the body.
- Helps in dealing with congestion be it in the skin or deeper in the face in the sinuses, for example.
- Gently mobilizes toxins and calms inflammation, redness and heat, normalizing skin tones and helping the skin to become fresh and clear.
- Helps move lymph and improve circulation so the skin is better cleansed and nourished.
Personal Kansa Face Wand
Use it for 20 minutes daily or as often as you like. First on one side of the face and then on the other.
You can also use it on your scalp, entire head area and the back of your neck for very deep stress relief and relaxation. We have been told that people love the relief they experience when they massage their heads with this during a migraine headache too!
Watch this video for an at home routine.