Bestow Beauty Oil Stabilises Oily Skin
- It helps prevent blockages and break-outs
- It improves the quality of skin sebum, helping to dissolve existing blockages.
- It won’t make skin oily.
Bestow Beauty Oil Moisturises Skin From Within
- Topical moisturisers can only penetrate so far. Bestow Beauty Oil moisturises the deepest layers of the skin.
- It provides cells with good oils, resulting in strong, resilient bi-layers and plump, glowing skin.
Bestow Beauty Oil Heals and Protect Your Skin
- It creates a beautiful free-flowing sebum which is healing and anti-inflammatory.
- It strengthens the barrier function of the skin, keeping it supple and youthful.
Bestow Beauty Oil | Ingredients
Cold-pressed flaxseed and safflower oils.
These oils supply primary fats in the Omega 3 and 6 families of fats.
Bestow Beauty Oil
Just one tablespoon of Bestow Beauty Oil a day is all you need, eaten raw and mixed with food for easy absorption. Bestow Oil can be added to yoghurt, smoothies and cereals. It can be used to replace other oils in salad dressing and pesto sauces. See here for some inspiration.
For best results, store your Bestow Oil in the fridge and never use for cooking or adding to piping hot food.